In todays America, many teens are feeling lost, lonely or bullied. Especially middle school and highschool can be intense. It seems like there is not enough empathy and connectiong to go around.
With this in mind, I have created a Personal Power program for teens called Excelsior. The program is remote online, but with the teens being in their own Facebook group together, during and after the program is over. They will be sharing, connecting and learning many good tools for improved self esteem and resilience and will have the possiblity of continue to support each other.
What we cover in the program is the following:
- The power of stories and perceptions.
- WHO they want to be.
- Boundaries and self care.
- Friend categories and expectations.
- Social Media use and misuse.
- Growth mindset vs. fixed mindset.
- Tools to increase self confidence.
- How to listen to your own guidance .
- Fear and failing.
- Positive self talk and affirmations.
Details are as follows:
- We work in groups of 5-6 teens age 13-16.
- We meet via Zoom in group video calls
with me, so location is not important.
- 12 weekly 60-90 min calls.
- Private Facebook group for ressources and where the group can stay connected.
- Your teen will receive an extensive workbook.
- I will assign “enrichment work” in between sessions, mostly to implement or practice what we have learned.
- Your teen will develop life tools, experiences, confidence and connection to last a lifetime.The investment is $350 per month for 4 months or $1200 up front.
For questions please contact me at Sofie@TheExcelsiorProgram.com or on Facebook
or to schedule an admission interview with Sofie to see if the Excelsior is a good fit for your child, click below.